Sunday 20 February 2011


It has been a beautiful, fresh, sunny and cold Sunday! (- 8C just now when I arrived back home.)
In the city centre the windows will soon be full of spring fashion for 2011.
I see all these legs and feet with no woolen socks..... and I thought about one of you who belongs to the CDP community, who posted a simmilar photo a few days back...

The winners of the competition are (in the order they were picked out):

1. Al
2. VP
3. Honest Abe Lincoln
4. Milena
5. ladyfi

CONGRATULATIONS!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats to the winners and the absence of wooly socks is a sure sign of spring.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my being chosen as a winner.

EG CameraGirl said...

The temperature was about the same here today and spring fashions are in the windows already!

cieldequimper said...

Lol, spring fashion is everywhere already and a lot of good it's doing when the weather is November-like!

VP said...

Congratulation to myself, it has been a long time since the last time I won something...
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh - was I in a competition? How lovely. Hope to have some barefoot weather in a few months' time.

Al said...

Yeah! Thank you!

Gabriele said...

I love FashionWindows!Greetings:)

Unknown said...

Well spotted! :-)