Tuesday 8 February 2011


"Chocho Boco" is a nice place for a bit to eat and drink. It is situated in the cinema area at the Culture House. You can even get alcohol served, but you can not take it in to the cinema area for public viewings. However, I have been invited a few times to private viewings of films at the Luxury and V.I.P screening rooms. Here there are plenty of snacks and drinks, and because these are "closed" private viewings, alcohol is allowed.
These days the politicians are busy discussing this, and today the local newspaper wrote an article about this.
What is it like at your cinema?

7 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Probably a good thing to not allow alcohol at the cinema, drunks often tend to lose concentration!

Jack said...

It looks like an inviting and pleasant place. I don't think it would be a problem to have alcohol served. At most, a patron would have one or two drinks, which isn't enough to become disruptive.

Anonymous said...

Have to admit that I can't even remember when last time being out in a cinema.

The red houses and their reflection are a delight for the sense of sight ! Please have a good Wednesday you all.

daily athens

Michelle said...

At my local cinema, there is not an option of alcohol.

VP said...

It has been a long tiime since my last visit to a cinema. I am not against alcohol, but I can imagine weird things happening during a movie...

magiceye said...

beautiful use of available light!

No alcohol is served in the cafes of movie houses in mumbai

Mo said...

Here you can take alcohol into theatres but in a plastic cup