Friday 27 January 2017

On top of the hill.










Running a blog, makes me more interested in finding out the details about things I see.
Here is one of them.
Do you see the artistic horse up on the hill? Well, I rang Sandnes council and even sent the image, but no info. from them, apart from that it did not belong to Sandnes. They suggested that I should try Klepp and Sola. I rang to the council at Klepp, but the guy there told me that the place was definitely Sandnes, but the art was bought by Statens Vegvesen, (the state road authority) so I rang and rang and rang to their office, spoke to several people there, and one of them will try to find out about it and contact me.
Time will tell.....

4 comments:

Bill said...

I do like the horse. It's very nicely done. Hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

William Kendall said...

Hmm, there must be a story!

Lowell said...

I like the two people, one going up and one coming down, frozen there forever; like the horse. :)

LOLfromPasa said...

I do love that horse!