Monday 16 May 2016

It might win an international prize.....



















My first thought was:
Isn't this quite futuristic?

Followed by:
Why have I never seen it before?

A couple of weeks later, it was mentioned in the newspaper with a link...... Take a look at the article and photos here dailymail.
Helen & Hard is a well known architect company, which have existed 20 years in Stavanger.

I met a big group of Dutch architects, perhaps a year ago, who praised the company and told me about the sightseeing tour they had been on, to see different buildings that the company had designed. Just by listening to all the positive comments, made me proud of being from this part of the world that they all had enjoyed so much.

I think it is a fantastic achievement to just be on the list.

So well done to all the people at HELEN & HARD in Stavanger.

8 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Incredible architecture Gunn, thanks for the link, enjoyed seeing the work of such brilliant talent!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Incredible architecture Gunn, thanks for the link, enjoyed seeing the work of such brilliant talent!

Mandy said...

That is truly futuristic! I like it a lot. Would be nice if they won an award.

William Kendall said...

Very unusual architecture! I like it!

Arianna said...

It's too futuristic...it seems to fall! Arianna

Kate said...

This is a extraordinary building and I like your photo of it very much. I haven't been commenting for a few days because of a family emergency. Go here for explanation: http://visualstpaul.blogspot.com/2016/05/memorial-for-my-sister.html

Bill said...

I love this building, it is very unique! To be listed on RIBA's short list for an award is very impressive. There are some awesome looking building on that list.

Babzy.B said...

Original !:)