Wednesday 20 March 2013
























Out came my iPhone when I saw this model on her skiis in the colorful street in Stavanger.
Two photographers from the biggest local newspaper were on a photo shoot and made many creative shots to go with an article about what to do in Stavanger around Easter (school) holiday!
The article was printed in today's paper.

Anyway, HAPPY EASTER to all of you who are going up into the mountains for a skiing holiday!
Some have already started their easter holiday.

And if we will get more snow, I promise to keep you updated.


6 comments:

Karl said...

Nice shot, but they would need a bit of snow, skiing on the cobblestones is not the best... ;-)

Stefan Jansson said...

I didn't even know it was Easter!

Jack said...

I like Karl's comment. Yes, some snow would help!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

There will definitely be no skiing for me this Easter Gunn, maybe swimming :)

Halcyon said...

Is there still enough snow for cross country skiing? I didn't get the chance to do any this year. She looks cool with her gear on!

SFlaGuy said...

One of my favorite travel spots was Norway. The home land of my grand parents. Photos like this make me want to head right back.