Wednesday 1 July 2009


I have been in the centre of Stavanger again, and I took quite a lot of photos.
There were several photos that I wanted to put up today, but at the end I decided that I want to introduce you to TWO of many hundreds of tourists in my city. 
This is Helena and her husband Albert from Grossdietwil in Switzerland. This is their third visit to Norway, but their first time in Stavanger. They are staying at Mosvangen Camping for two days, and will then continue to Lysefjord and on to Setesdalen. 
They had even unexpectedly met someone they knew from Switzerland, who was participating in the World Championship -Beach Vollyball!  Sometimes the world can be so small.
I hope that the rest of their stay will be just as nice, and all the best to them in their travels.

No comments: