Thursday 26 February 2015

Up in the control tower.
















I visited the control tower today.

It was not the first time, but it still amazes me the fact that there are people who day and night follow the weather, all the traffic to and from all the oil rigs (helicopters), as well as more than 62 direct destinations and passing traffic......
The airport is undergoing a lot of work, and there will be plenty of new facilities coming in the future.
As you can see the weather was very different from yesterday.

6 comments:

VP said...

I have never been up there! I am so envious...

Marleen said...

Lucky you! Must be nice to have a look there.

paul said...

You have friends in high places --- unless you are the boss :-)

William Kendall said...

Very lucky of you to get a peek.

Babzy.B said...

Must have been an very interesting visit ! :)

Denton said...

I'm envious that you have access.