Tuesday 10 February 2015

FIGGJO.

















FIGGJO is a well known business in our region.
For years they have produced beautiful porcelain that I have actually been drinking and eating from in places such as Dubai and London..... as well as here in Norway.

Their old products are now collectable by young people who find items either at their parents or grandparents, or perhaps at markets,  ebay,  or other places.
Take a look here for colourful items: figgjo

Several cruise ships and well as large & small companies use their products..... so take a look from time to time under cups and plates, you never know where you will find it.




6 comments:

William Kendall said...

I imagine it's likely that they do sell here, though I'm not familiar with the brand.

VP said...

I think it will be popular around here...

Kay said...

Some of the older styles look vaguely familiar to me.

Lois said...

How pretty! I've never heard of this business before.

Aimeecakes said...

Nice! I feel like I've even seen some of this stuff here

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super link Gunn, there are several products there that appealed to moi, beautiful crockery.