Sunday 11 January 2015

The wall.















This is a restaurant.
If you enlarge the photo or look carefully, you can see people sitting there on the other side of the wall.
My blog does not create any income, and I am not paid to say my opinion, but since it is just MY blog, I can say that this is one of the places I would love to go back to. I have only been there once.

Quite a unique facade. Open from 11-23. Closed on Sundays.

The storm is still on, but not as bad as yesterday. I have just kept indoors, as most people have done.



6 comments:

Revrunner said...

I wonder if they have alternatives for vegetarians? :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Last post did look a bit chilly Gumn, bet that one lonely stand did a lot of business :) Stay indoors and keep warm, wish I could send you some of our sunshine, we have too much :)

VP said...

You have every right to say that...

William Kendall said...

I could dine there quite happily.

Aimeecakes said...

Looks good! Nothing wrong with talking up a good restaurant :)

Billy Blue Eyes said...

It's to the point I'll say that