Saturday 2 January 2010


Our biggest local newspaper chose to announce the first baby to be born in Stavanger in 2010, Arienna who is American, was born just 15 minutes into the new year. Her parents are from Baton Rouge in Louisiana, and they are living here because the father is working in an oil company.
Best wishes to Arienna and her family!:-) Take a look HERE: http://www.aftenbladet.no/lokalt/1136904/Arienna_ble_nyttaarsbarnet.html
Many people make New Years resolutions such as, to stop smoking, save money, exercise more and so on. The paper also contained some articles on how to be realistic and how to make achievable goals...
Have you any New Year resolutions?

9 comments:

Clueless in Boston said...

My resolution is to make no resolutions. Although I do plan to exercise more, eat less chocolate, and lose a little weight; but no resolutions:)

Kaori said...

My resolution is to slow down a bit and relax this year. My friend gave birth to a healthy boy on New Year's Day too :)
Best wishes to Arienna and her family!

VP said...

I agree completely with Clueless in Boston: I already know how to be realistic...
Our best wishes to Arianna and her family!

Leif Hagen said...

Congratulations to the New Year's baby!

amatamari© said...

My resolutions is few obligations and many pleasures: in short, a serene sluggard!
:-)

Happy New Year to all babies!

b.c. said...

HI Gunn! Happy new year! looking forward to all your 2010 photos

Chuck Pefley said...

Fortunate child ... she will be blessed with dual citizenship and that could well be a real advantage.

Happy New Year to you and your family, and thanks for your visits and kind comments!

Andreea said...

Exercise more, loose some weight. Also keep the blog going and shoot beautiful photos :)

Midwest to Midlands said...

Goal maybe more than a resolution, -learn how to use all the controls on my camera- so one day when I can visit Norway I can get some great photos. Happy New Year!