Saturday 19 August 2017

What does the fox say?




















This is a vintage plate from the 1960´s named "The fox" and decorated by Ridley Borchgrevink.
It is one of the trendy vintage things that young people are collecting from Stavangerflint.

(Well, I have only seen one real fox in my life, and that was at a parking area next to a tube station in the north of London.)

A few years back we had Ylvis with this Norwegian
song ( English text)  playing all the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Enjoy!



5 comments:

Lois said...

Very pretty! I occasionally see foxes in my neighborhood and once there was one in my backyard.

William Kendall said...

I like this one. I've seen foxes in the wild. They're beautiful animals.

RedPat said...

Nice plate!

Babzy.B said...

very nice design :)

Taken For Granted said...

This is fine fox art work. We have wild fox where we live, and I always enjoy seeing them, but then I do not raise chickens.