Thursday 10 September 2015

Seen at Kvadrat.





















Seen on the wall at the shopping mall Kvadrat.
This is an image from my archive, taken some weeks back.

Today is one of the very few days that I have not taken one single photo, not even with my iPhone.

I have struggled to just stand on my feet, even more to go to work and stay there.
After work I have just been sleeping ..... and that is what I intend to do after writing this.
Go back to bed and SLEEP and not dream about anything.....

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

A curious image. I hope you get your rest- it really sounds like you need it.

Cloudia said...

Wishing you the best!




ALOHA
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=






Anonymous said...

Nice image. Hope you feel stronger and happier soon.

Lowell said...

This is a sort of dreamy photo...but I'll echo what others have said: Get thee to bed with lots of chicken noodle soup and lots of water.

Linda said...

Cool find! I hope you get some good rest.

VP said...

Quite strange!