Friday 25 September 2015

Inside Noah's Ark
















There are some creative people around, and when I visited Noah´s Ark I fully understood that this has taken time to make. More than 50 people worked for 16 months to build it. Here are some images that show some of the things you can see inside "The Floating Bible Museum". It is 70 meters long, 10 meter wide and 13 meter high. The Dutch owner,artist and producer, Aad Peters, has said in several interviews that it is important to learn and know about our own culture, and I can see that this might be visited by many families and school classes too.

For more info. take a look at http://www.noasark.dk

7 comments:

Kate said...

I was a wee bit frustrated when my computer did not cooperate so that I could maximize your collage. I was able to manage it a bit and found some familiar stories. Loved the apples dangling above Adam and Eve.

Pierre BOYER said...

Great !

Pierre

Unknown said...

Wow, what a place and what a project!

Unknown said...

Not exactly what I was expecting. Quite a surprise! :-)

William Kendall said...

Very eclectic!

Lowell said...

I'm very confused. This is all old mythology; the biblical story was simply borrowed from the Mesopotamians. In fact, in the Bible, there are two flood stories woven together. Do Norwegians actually believe there was a great flood, an ark, and a person named, Noah?

Gerald (SK14) said...

That looks a fascinating place and seems well worth a visit.