Sunday 23 November 2014

Artistic work by school kids.













This is some of the artistic work I saw at the Rudolf Steiner school which I visited yesterday.
I seriously think that individuality and creativity is more important there than many other kindergartens and schools I have been to. There is too much duplication, endless copies of the same things, made at the ordinary schools.

I might be wrong about this.

There are some teachers around who are brilliant at giving their pupils lots of encouragement and input, and some teachers who have lost their creativity, and can kill children's talents forever.


7 comments:

Revrunner said...

Very interesting pieces.

Kate said...

A little encouragement goes a long way, and how fortunate for students who have supportive teachers.

William Kendall said...

I like these pieces.

Your remark about some teachers killing creativity reminds me of one I had in high school. It's amazing I managed to keep an interest in literature, considering how oppressively bad she was.

Michelle said...

Those pieces are very nice, and very creative.

orvokki said...

Nice jobs.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's true Gunn.. I don't think this teacher is ine of them :) Lovely imaginative pieces here.

VP said...

They are creative and quite good!