Tuesday 12 July 2011


Last night I met this couple from Fister, (a nice place, also in the same county as our city, named Rogaland). As I told you, it has been very windy and quite cold recently, and last night was no exception.
They had their sailing yacht with them, and were planning on continuing up to Haugesund, but the weather forecast was not too good, so they joked and said that perhaps they should head back home and sit in front of the fireplace.....

Luckily, tonight we have finally got a bit of sunshine! Fantastic!

Finally, welcome to my new blog follower, Andrew Miller.

9 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Glad for you! We have almost 36 degrees in here. Melting!

Jack said...

Gee, you are having an unusually cold summer. It is lovely here. (Sorry.)

VP said...

I love those benches, can you send me a picture of one of these?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I can't get over the difference in weather over the world, we are in the middle of winter here in Perth and yesterday we had 20C I think. Your couple look happy though Gunn.

Lois Evensen said...

We could use a little of that cold weather here right now! Well, at least a few cool breezes. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely relaxed looking couple...I think the fireplace idea seems appropriate!

Anonymous said...

Her på Lolland skifter vejret også ofte; samme gør indirekte min computer, hvorfor daglige indlæg ikke har været mulig senest, og slet ikke besøg hos bloggervenner. Nu - tror jeg - sygdommen er på retur :-D

nb. Ægteparrets sejlbåd formodes at være en smule mindre end Hurtigrutens skibe *LOL*

Leif Hagen said...

I hope it warms up soon so you can put on shorts and T-shirts and wear sandals!
Hilsen fra Hagen

Nori Katayama said...

Bon voyage, guys !