Tuesday 15 September 2009


Todays photo.... is of a window in the centre of Stavanger. 
I noticed some English speaking tourists smiling while taking a photo towards some buildings.
I did not notice what made them smile, until I saw "the window" on the way back.....

Re: Yesterdays post, "And the winner is ": Jens Stoltenberg, our PM, who is a Social-Democrat and the leader of Arbeiderpartiet (Labour party). 
He will continue his government together with other politicians on the left wing.
The parties on the Left got 86 of the mandates (or seats) and the Conservative parties got 83 of the mandates.


7 comments:

lizziviggi said...

Nice! They must be really big tea fans if they're willing to give up their entire window to the cause!

Lowell said...

Looks like the British embassy! Very cute, though!

Your political situation is quite interesting...although I'm not sure what "Left" and "Conservative" mean in your context.

John said...

We English, we are so easily satisfied. Nice shot of an amusing subject.

Stefan Jansson said...

Who doesn't love tea!

VP said...

I don't like tea... but the sign is lovely.

Kcalpesh said...

I love tea too. I love this pic too! Nice shot! Pixellicious Photos

arabesque said...

well, i'm an addict when it comes to tea!
that's why i can relate with this photo! cool!