Thursday 24 September 2009


Today, I have picked a photo taken exactly one year ago. As you see,- the sky was BLUE.


My husband, together with three other men own this Cherokee light aircraft.

None of them work in the aviation industry. But when the weather is nice, not much is better than being up in the air.


I “work as a co-pilot” and have been to Haugesund, Stord, Bergen, Sandane, Kristiansand and to Aalborg in Denmark. To see the mountains, fjords, glaciers and landscape as it is on a sunny day, is just magic!!


7 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

I hope you take many photos, when you're "working", as nothing is more beautiful than our little ball seen from above!

Unknown said...

How cool! Lucky you! :-)
And I agree with Rob!

Leif Hagen said...

Up, up and away! Bon voyage!

Good luck tomorrow - I hope you win the CDP blog trip for the British blog! Lykke til!

Lowell said...

It's been many years since I've been up in a small plane, but I agree it is "magic." Looks like a nice plane, too.

VP said...

Lucky woman, take always the camera with you!

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Beautiful shots !! Great..Unseen Rajasthan

B SQUARED said...

I've been thinking of taking flying lessons myself.