Tuesday 12 September 2017

From Germany.




















The result after yesterday´s posting:
Our conservative PM Erna Solberg will continue as our prime minister.
Some small & big changes for some of the many political parties.
..................................................................................................................

This German family had been lucky on Saturday to walk up to the famous PULPIT ROCK in sunshine! The little girl managed it without any problems, so well done!

I just met them in town on the very rainy Sunday we had.
They were heading north for Haugesund later in the day.

I pointed out on the map where to find the Childrens Museum and also Old Stavanger on the other side of the harbour.

Nice meeting you.
I hope you will be back ( as you said ) and that the weather will be better than this week.

HAPPY HOLIDAY!





4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite an experience for them to remember!

Lowell said...

Wow, that's an interesting family. Not sure I've ever seen a braided beard before. I must be getting old as I find this all very weird.

Revrunner said...

She's a trooper. :-)

Tanya Breese said...

what a nice looking family!