Friday 30 June 2017

Art by Kjell Pahr-Iversen














The gallery Sølvberget (at the Culture House) is showing art by Kjell Pahr-Iversen.

This is made back in 1966 and also very nice, but different to what his work looks like now.
The artist was born in Stavanger, and still lives here.
He will turn 80 later this year. Still painting and still very popular with art collectors.
His work is also known outside Norway.

The exhibition is open well into August.

I wish you a HAPPY WEEKEND, from a summery and sunny Stavanger today.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite abstract, but I like it!

Taken For Granted said...

Thank you for showing this painting. I was unaware of the artist even if he is knows outside Norway.

Lowell said...

What is it? Sad to say, I know what it's like to turn 80. Aargh! Have a great weekend, too!

Bill said...

I hope your weekend is excellent as well. I like the picture, and I like the way YOU framed it. Nice.