Sunday 22 January 2017

Sunday morning.




















These three sporty men I met when I was out walking the dog.
They had been cycling all the way from Stavanger. I met them at Midgardsormen. South of Stavanger.
They smiled when I said that was a long way, but I did not tell them that I have only been cycling to Sandnes! (Well, I have rented bicycles in Denmark, Italy and Japan as a tourist)
Anyway, they are members of a cycle club, based on friends who train together.
The spirit was good, they had had their sports drinks, and are now probably back in Stavanger.
If you know them, please tell them that you have seen them on the blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I walked a local creek here over a period of different days, about four kilometres each walk. I told a lie when chatting to someone along the way that I had walked from the starting point to where I was on the third day of three four kilometre walks. Well, I didn't lie really. I told them where my walk started and they assumed I had done it in one day and I did not correct them.

Lois said...

Looks like they were having a great time!

Lowell said...

They appear to be serious bikers ready to take on the road and the elements!

jennyfreckles said...

Plenty of lycra there. Makes them look serious about it.

William Kendall said...

They seem cheerful!

Bill said...

Happy bikers enjoying their ride and having their photo taking. Nice!

Michelle said...

They look like a great group!