Wednesday 27 August 2014

ONS

























I am not good at technical things.
Walking around the ONS is like entering another world.
I get impressed about all the things that I don´t know much about.

But there are 3 things I have noticed that I will remember, which have nothing to do with the business....

1) The number of women who are walking around on really high heals!

2) Stand number 544. My favourite stand. The most friendly people and WOW what a creative presentation! Aesthetically pleasing and so informative about the area up in the high north, arctic area.
The film they are showing is just SUPERB!

3) The company "Talisman Energy" have used a fantastic illustrator artist, George Butler, who is doing the most amazing work I have seen for a long time.

3 comments:

Revrunner said...

That's so when oil companies run out of drill bits they can always use women's high heels.

William Kendall said...

Those heels must be murder!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Excellent series of posts .. I wonder if there is any Australian representation there at ONS ? As for the stilettos, they look fabulous but there is no way :)