Monday 1 July 2013

In the post


















It is summer.
Do you receive something special by mail, postcards etc. from family and friends on holiday?
I do from time to time, but not as often as before.
We tend to use MMS and e-mails more and more these days.
Last week I meet a trendy and creative uncle who had put stamps on these badges to his nephews.
I hope they received them ok.

Personally, the most unusual thing I have received in the post was a beer mat from a brewery with the text: "Shame about closing time".
The people who sent it were moving back to Norway, after living/working in the UK for a time.

So what is the most unique post that you have ever sent or received??


3 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

A roll of toilet paper

VP said...

Only utilities bills in my mail lately...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's been so long that I can't remember Gunn, how sad is that :))))