Tuesday 16 April 2013





















There can`t be many teenage girls left in the country who have not headed for OSLO!

JUSTIN BIEBER will give a concert in our capital TONIGHT, and also the next two evenings.

I had a quick chat with two of the lucky girls.
LINN and MARITA, who both had been looking forward to this for a year!

They looked soooooo happy, and I hope they will have an unforgettable time!

Have FUN and keep WARM!

Many parents had taken time off, to travel and be together with their youngsters.

10 comments:

SimTech said...

Yes, looks like they are very happy..
Would love to see there faces when they are actually there and see there "hero".
Personally, I am not a JB fan, but then I am not a teenager or a girl.
Now... had this been a Pink Floyd concert :)

Stefan Jansson said...

That is one craze impossible to understand. Looks like that guy is heading for a total break down, at least if you believe the stories you read about the guy. But as long as the girls are happy...

Rob Siemann said...

Swapping 20 JB gigs for 1 Pink Floyd gig... Or any 70es band.

VP said...

I absolutely agree with Stefan and Rob, it's an age thing probably...

Marleen said...

They look very excited allright. I am sure they will have an evening to remember.

Wayne said...

Another mysterious phenomenon. I get the impression he's generally disliked here except maybe by very young girls (demographic I'm completely out of touch with).

Linda said...

I hope they have fun! I've heard the stories about young Mr. Bieber and it sounds like he's losing touch with reality. Stardom at a young age can be a terrific burden.

Birdman said...

Yes, excited eyes await.

CaT said...

hahaha. its funny.
i never was crazy for a singer..
i read that in the netherlands he kept his fans waiting, and then the concert was not that good... and parents were upset as it was very late when it all finally ended!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Let's hope they aren't disappointed Gunn, I've heard he can be a little 'unpredictable' these days :) nite nite from Perth :)