Friday 7 January 2011


This is Patrick P who for several years has been living on one of the islands just outside Stavanger with his Norwegian wife. They had sold their house and were now moving (as far as I understood) to a much warmer place on the other side of the planet......
He was a very talkative and open person who showed me the tattoo that he had done for his wife (and love of Norway).
He was born in the States, but has lived in so may countries, that I seriously don't think I will ever meet anyone as international as him!
Best of luck Patrick!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

A handsome chap.

Anonymous said...

Wearing a bit of ink myself, surely of interest. May time and life continue to treat you all kind. Please have a good weekend.

VP said...

I have never met a guy like Patrick. With all this experience he may well begin writing books!

Leif Hagen said...

Maybe I should get a Swedish flag tatoo.....nah, I'm too chicken!
Vilken kungliga TVILLINGER nyhet i Danmark i dag!

Stefan Jansson said...

That is true dedication!

Shannon said...

He sounds like an interesting guy to meet. I echo best of luck to him.